Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Deployment

Well Brandon got accepted for the deployment that he applied for so he'll be taking off in April of '09. He'll be gone from 14April-14October. I still don't want him to go. But I know if he wasn't supposed to go, God wouldn't have let him get accepted. So we'll look at the upsides: I get to go home for 6 months to hang out with my family and we'll be able to get out of debt by July and save tons of money before he gets home in October. Also, as long as Corbin hangs out for a week or 2 more, Brandon will make it home in time for his birthday! I know it will be hard, but he is excited and I think it's a great opportunity for him. More details later.

3 comments:

kablot spot said...

Well, sounds like you will have excellent help with the baby, then. I've heard that grandmas can be alot more help than daddy's when they are little like that. I'm checking every day for news...

Micah Mae said...

Yes, I think it'll be a good trip! My mom will enjoy it, that's for sure. :)

La said...

I can testify that grandmas are for sure a lot of help! You'll probably get spoiled and never want to live on your own again! ;)