Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Baby

No. The baby is not here yet. I am tired of being pregnant though. I can't wait to be a one-person-body again. ;)

Things I Can't Wait For
  1. To be in charge of my own body.
  2. To not have an emotional breakdown every time we run out of Pepsi.
  3. To not have 20 lbs of fluid in my ankles/feet.
  4. To be able to wear shoes besides flip flops!
  5. To be able to put on my own shoes!
  6. To be able to walk without waddling.
  7. To not be asked "Where's the baby?" every single time I talk to someone.
  8. To wear my favorite jeans!
  9. To be able to go to sleep without ambien.
Things I Can Wait For
  1. Waking up every hour or two to feed the baby.
  2. Dirty diapers.
  3. Crying baby.
  4. Other people wanting to hold my baby.
  5. Unsolicited advice.
I probably won't post again until the baby comes but I promise to at least have Brandon come on here and update everyone!

No comments: