Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas Picture Post

Nope, still haven't had the baby yet. ;) Brandon and I decorated the house for Christmas on Sunday because I figured if I'm going to be leaving early (for Texas) I deserve to decorate early. So we did. :)


Brandon reading to the cats. :)

Can you spot the kitty in this picture?

How about this one?

We decided that a tree was too much hassle since we aren't even going to be here for Christmas. So we decided to decorate a wreath!

We had to have our "First Christmas Together" ornament from last year.

And of course Corbin's first Christmas ornament (even though he's not here yet).

We used 5 of our bows that we tied last year (a family tradition) and a bunch of little things that we got from freecycle to decorate the rest. :)

The finished product! (I know it's not straight on, it's because I'm not sitting in the middle of the couch).









No comments: