Monday, January 5, 2009

Update!

Ok, I've been told that I need to update my blog...thank you mom and Laci. :)

Well we went home to Texas for Christmas for 2 weeks. That was great! Corbin slept on all 4 planes (although I did have to nurse him allllll over the airport).

He's getting so big! He's 6 weeks old tomorrow and he's wearing 0-3 Month and 3-6 month clothes!

Also, I have my birth story written out if anyone is interested. Email me if you want to read it (it's kinda graphic).

Anyway here's some pics!







3 comments:

Alicia said...

He's so sweet!! He gives me a toothache!!

Laci said...

How precious! He's beautiful. I can't really tell in the pics who he resembles more! E-mail me the story little lady.. I wanna hear all about it :)

Anonymous said...

He is a cute one! You guys should be really proud! :D

Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Much Love, Ross Family... in Doucheland, lol