Thursday, September 18, 2008

Baby Update!

Ok well actually it's not so much of an update because there isn't much new going on with him. He's healthy, happy and big! He is still in the same head down, butt and feet in my ribs position. His heart rate is in the 140's and he kicked the midwife this morning!

I have had a busy week:
Monday-Babysitting Emily, grocery shopping with Anella and Ender.
Tuesday-WIC appointment, La Leche League meeting.
Wednesday-Breastfeeding class at the birth center.
Thursday-Baby appointment.
Friday-Meeting with doula.

I can't wait to relax this weekend! Ok, I lied...we will be cleaning this weekend. Maybe I can relax Sunday...after church. Geez, does it ever end?

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Girlfriend, you don't even know!!!

kablot spot said...

Hey chick! This is Shannon. Glad I found you! I'll save you on my bookmarks.